In the difficult period facing the Covid-19 pandemic, in addition to precautions to protect individuals and relatives, millions of businesses globally deal with financial challenges. That is the reason that forces businesses consider optimizing costs.
Therefore, how to reduce costs up to 85% when using resources on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
In efforts to help AWS’s valued customers, we want to invite enterprises to join the AWS cost optimization webinar and share solutions. By doing this, our customers can reduce costs on AWS.
Four cost optimization methods:
1. Rightsizing: Use resources with proper sizing. Not the most robust configuration will be the most suitable configuration
2. Reservation: Define long-term, commitment options and upfront. You can save up to 75% on-demand.
3. Spot instances: Amazon EC2 Spot Instances allow you to use idle EC2 resources. The cost can be reduced by up to 90% compared to on-demand
4. Analyze: Use Cost Explorer to analyze costs and classify uses. You will know the costs and AWS usage to use to make the right adjustments.
• 10:00 AM: Overview of business and technical cost optimization
• 10:15 AM: Analyzing current AWS usage
• 10:30 AM: The best way to optimize resource usage outside working hours
• 11:00 AM: Up to 85% discount on costs with “Saving Plans” of AWS
• 11:30 AM: Questions and answers
Time: 10:00 to 12:00, Thursday, April 9, 2020
Registration link: https://events.vticloud.io/webinar-aws-cost-optimization